13. Dezember 2019 The PDF version of the catalogue is online of the CHRISTMAS @ JK EDER TAG SALE!
The sale will start on Friday, December the 20th and will run a week until Friday the 27th of Decemer through the TAG+ sale system! The TAG+ Sale website and prices will be online from next week, but check the online PDF version of the catalogue here already! Some pictures of the sale heifers are online already, and pictures of all lots will be added to the website prior the sale! Mehr lesen
13. Dezember 2019 Succes is the leading word for JK Eder DG Solomon Daryl!! Only a month ago she won the Senior Champion Open Genisses Show 2019 and now she made it to Junior Champion at the National Show in Belgium: the Agribex in Brussels for owners: Hautmont Hill Holsteins and Maxime Montplaisir. Daryl is a a direct daughter of the EX-90 full sister to DH Gold Chip Darling EX-95-CH - Grand Champion Expo Bulle 2018 & Supreme Champion Swiss Expo 2017 and bred by Diamond Genetics and JK Eder Holsteins. Also at the Agribex, La Brasserie Alice *RC turned out to be a very successful purchase of the German Masters Sale 2019. She was bred by La Brasserie Holstein, France and consigned for the sale by Hullcrest Holsteins were she sold to the Leus family in Belgium. At the Agribex she made a 4th place in a a very strong heifer class!! Click further for more info and the pictures. Mehr lesen
13. Dezember 2019 Today it's the final day of the December edition of the Eurogenes Online Embryo Sale. Now it's your turn to shop your early christmas presents through the auction place. This sale offers: FEMALE Mirand PP *RC (#1 PTAT *RC & PP bull) from Wilt Fitz Elaya VG-88-FR VG-89-MS 2yr. (Grand Champion Agrimax 2018 & 2019) her +3.12 PTAT 1stGrade daughter, FEMALE Archrival embryos from Scientific Gold Dana Rae EX-95-USA (Grand Champion Mid-West Fall National 2012) her VG-87-USA daughter, FEMALE A2A2 Jersey embryos from the 8th generation EX in a row, FEMALE Luck-E Awesome (#1 UDC bull in the breed) of a R&W Tri-Day Ashlyn and many herdbuilding packages starting at 75 EUR / embryo. Mehr lesen
12. Dezember 2019 An interesting article is written abotu micronutrients in the november issue of the dairy magazine: Holstein International. This in a really interesting subject in the nowadays dairy industry, because of the active climate change were they prefer an better feed efficiency and lower emission of harmful substances. In this article will Jürg Hoffman from Hokovit show the advantages of a good proportion of micronutrients in the dairy ration. Hoffman mentions: 'The goal is to toget more milk out of the same feed, not only to improve the economics of feeding cows but to also conserve resources and make feeding more environmentally friendly.' Click further to read the full article. Mehr lesen
12. Dezember 2019 Jan Bouw, Bouw Holsteins, has been named breeder of the year 2019 during the Holland Holstein sHow. He owes this to the great influential bulls he has delivered: Bouw Rocky, Bouw Finder, Bouw Snowfever, Bouw Snowflake, Bouw Chief, Bouw Snowflast and many more. One of the most successful brood cows at Bouw Holsteins is the EXCELLENT Goldwyn daughter: Bouw Goldwyn Femmy EX-90-UK. She is the foundation cow behind these influential bulls and traces back to Ralma Juror Faith. At the National NRM Show were progeny groups presented by Bouw Finder and Bouw Rocky this year. Click further for more info. Mehr lesen